[BRLTTY] Problem with brltty 3.9 on debian testing

Nath nath.ml at free.fr
Sun Feb 24 18:29:15 EST 2008

On mer, fév 20, 2008 at 09:34:30 -0500, Dave Mielke wrote :
> [quoted lines by Mario Lang on 2008/02/20 at 14:59 +0100]
>
> >Dave: Could this be the same autosuspend problem as the Varios had?
>
> Yes, that's what I'm suspecting. I don't want to believe it, though, until
> proven.
>
> --

So, it's not proven : after playing 2 days or 3 with usb and autosuspend
mode, I don't think it's the cause of my problem.

Now, here where I am :
this morning I downloaded and installed the .deb
(libbrlapi and brltty) package from etch (so 3.7.2) and with this
version of brltty package it works perfectly.
The problem is that I don't know where to search to try to debug : why
the problem exists with 3.9 version of the packages and not with 3.7.2 ?
Is it possible to generate logs which will help to understand the bug ?

It's important for me to be able to install 3.9 version since I want to
install orca and I suspect orca has 3.9 dependencies.

Please help if possible

--
Nath