[BRLTTY] Windows support

Bruno Gonzalez bruno at irontec.com
Mon Jan 7 12:40:17 EST 2008

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:23:47 +0100, Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu> wrote:

> Sounds like you're going to write another screen reader. Is this really
> necessary? You'd mostly be reinventing  the wheel. It might be less fun
> but
> more useful to join one of the existing projects. Lots of people going
> off
> in all directions at once strikes me as inefficient.

I agree with that ideology, and i always try to reuse as many wheels as i
can find :-) Which is why i did an in-depth review of existing libs before
starting any designing process. Unfortunately, the most i can reuse for
this specific part of our project is the TTS system.

--
Bruno González Campo

email: bruno at irontec.com