[BRLTTY] Working with braille characters in console mode?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Mon Jan 21 11:49:45 EST 2008

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Samuel Thibault, le Mon 21 Jan 2008 00:20:47 +0000, a écrit :
>> Samuel Thibault, le Sat 19 Jan 2008 23:23:22 +0000, a écrit :

>> > Maybe we could extend it temporarily without having to revamp everything
>> > right now by just adding a SCR_DOTS request that returns dots, if any?
>> > For 0x28uv, the screen driver would return ' ' for SCR_TEXT and 0xuv for
>> > SCR_DOTS, which the main loop of brltty.c could mix just before the call
>> > to writeWindow.
>>
>> Here is a patch, tested for the Linux and AtSpi screen drivers.
>
> Here is a fixed patch (against svn revision 3469)

x2:~/src/a11y/brltty% svn up
At revision 3469.
x2:~/src/a11y/brltty% patch -p0 <~/tmp/patch2
patching file Programs/scr_help.c
patching file Programs/scr_base.c
patching file Programs/scr_frozen.c
patching file Programs/brltty.c
patching file Programs/scr.c
patching file Programs/scr.h
patching file ScreenDrivers/Linux/screen.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]

Does not look like this is really against r3469.  It seems to conflict
with some type width changes that have been applied previously.
And yes, I made sure my svn checkout is clean (svn revert -R .).
Can you please rediff against the real HEAD and resend?

Thanks, keen on trying this out!

--
CYa,
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'