[BRLTTY] xbrlapi on Ubuntu 8.04

Jan Mura jan.mura at volny.cz
Thu Jun 5 04:18:04 EDT 2008

Hello,

the same here with Ubuntu, Orca and Gnome-terminal.
Also have tried start the display with device specification as described in
Orca help.

There is something like /dev/ttyUSB0
Anyway such a device is not in my /dev I think.
After I switched to a standard command line using ALT+CTRL+Fn, there are
some characters on display I am not able to identify because I am not very
strong in 8 dot english Braille and special characters :-)
And as there is no speak adapter for console I'm not sure if I am log in or
not.

Jan Mura
jan.mura at volny.cz