[BRLTTY] xbrlapi on Ubuntu 8.04

Olivier BERT olivier.bert at terramitica.net
Tue Jun 10 19:16:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm so sorry Sam ... You have unfortunately lost some time because of my
stupidity. Actually, xbrlapi was missing dependencies (libxtst-dev and
x11proto-kb-dev). I didn't want to make an "apt-get build-dep brltty-x11" to
avoid installing too much useless packages, but doing so would have prevented
me to post on this list.

However, we could add a warning during the configure process. For now, the
only warning is printed during the "make" process and, as a consequence, is
not necessarily easy to notice. Generally, we often expect to get warnings
during the "configure" process and not during the "make" process, don't we ?

And sorry again Sam ...

Regards,

Olivier

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 02:22:34AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As expected, I'm unable to reproduce it.  I tried running the liveCD,
> with french parameters, started brltty and xbrlapi, both 3.9 and current
> 3.10 svn, without a/q problem.
>
> Olivier BERT, le Thu 05 Jun 2008 09:24:45 +0200, a écrit :
> > I'm using the EuroBraille (eu) driver.
>
> Which kind of device?  Is it a braille or an azerty keyboard?
>
> Samuel

Olivier BERT
Tél: (+33)(0)6 07 69 79 71