[BRLTTY] brltty.org

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Wed Jun 18 23:09:39 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 08:38:45PM +0200, Emrah KAVUN wrote:

> 	I purchased brltty.org and I'm wanting to redirect it to the BRLTTY official homepage.
> I can redirect all the dns entries (A, CNAME, MX...)

You would certainly need to redirect the A record to refer to Dave's host,
but, as I understand it, he would also need to modify his Apache configuration
to serve the BRLTTY home page at brltty.org. Apache name-based virtual hosts
can accomplish this, as documented in the Apache manual or any book on Apache.

I don't know much about Apache configuration, but I have set up name-based
virtual hosting for a domain (namely mine) before.

You should also make sure that brltty.org has at least two nameservers,
preferably more.