[BRLTTY] 3.10

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu May 1 07:12:30 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2008/05/01 at 20:48 +1000]

>There isn't a UEB table for BRLTTY at the moment.

Yes, actually, there is. It's called "en-uebc.ctb". Should it be renamed to
"ueb.ctb"?

>I should also point out that I'm opposed to UEB for a number of reasons and I
>don't think that Australia, among other countries, should have adopted it.
>However, I really don't want to enter into that discussion on this mailing
>list.

Why not?

Whether or not it's good, though, we should maintain an accurate table for it
simply because it exists. Those who want to use it should have it. Personal
biases shouldn't impact that.