[BRLTTY] Problems with Gnome-Orca

Jan Mura jan.mura at volny.cz
Tue May 20 14:59:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have installed Ubuntu Linux on my notebook.
And as for my Braille display it just shows :

A startup problem

But I found today once it started to run. At the beginning it showed the
same error but then I found out it runs. But I did nothing to start it.
I restarted the computer but it just showed the error.

I have tried to do the same things as in last session. So I run some command
as root(using sudo), then I tried restart BRLTTY(/et/init.d/brltty restart)
but nothing happened.
Before I had Gentoo Linux and I used console only  and it always run
correctly.
It is BRLTTY 3.7.
I know it is quite difficult to say something about it because the
description of a problem is really uncertain.
But would like to ask if there is some log file for BRLTTY to look in.

Thank you very much

Jan Mura
jan.mura at volny.cz