[BRLTTY] BRLTTY installer

James Teh jamie at jantrid.net
Sun Nov 2 12:35:29 EST 2008

Hi Samuel,

I've made some updates to the BRLTTY installer script.

While I was at it, I created a bzr repository for it. You will need a
bzr client to use this. The URL is:
http://bzr.nvaccess.org/brltty-installer/

Updates are as follows:

     4 James Teh	2008-11-03
       	* Change readme to readme.install.txt.
       	* Don't install install.bat and uninstall.bat, as the installer
handles this functionality, so they are redundant.
       	* Don't overwrite etc\brltty.conf if it already exists.

     3 James Teh	2008-11-03
       Bump version to 3.10-5.

Also, since you are now building the installer for your releases, would
you prefer to avoid hard-coding the version into the installer script?
Thus, you would do something like:
makensis -DVERSION=3.10-5 brltty.nsi
This would also optionally allow:
* Instead of hard-coding to dist, the input directory could be
determined from the version using the pattern brltty-win-VERSION
* Instead of hard-coding to brltty_setup.exe, he output file could be
determined from the version using the pattern brltty-win-VERSION.exe
Let me know which of these, if any, you would prefer.

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie at jantrid.net
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/