[BRLTTY] having trouble reading all of a line sentence not all completed on the right hand side of the display

Scott Berry n7zib at northlc.com
Mon Nov 10 19:38:30 EST 2008

Hello there,

I have a Power Braille 80 here.  When I go to read in braille I notice
that words and sentences are cut off on the right hand side.  I am
reading a Garmin manua in Firefox.  I am using Orca under Gnome and this
is where the problem occurs.  I have the braille driver as TS and I am
using ttyUSB0 as the device to connect my braille display.  I did try
Xwindows thinking that I might be able to get more lines but with no
luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

Scott Berry