[BRLTTY] Yet another brltty windows build: 3.10-7

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Nov 11 19:01:15 EST 2008

Hello,

I've built yet another brltty for windows:

http://brl.thefreecat.org/brltty/brltty-win-3.10-7.zip
http://brl.thefreecat.org/brltty/brltty-win-3.10-7.exe

This build includes the background fix from Dave. That means that you
shouldn't get any spurious output from brltty except the banner.  That
also means that brltty -e > log doesn't produce anything any more, you
need to add the -n option to keep brltty in the foreground and output to
stderr.

This build also includes integrated LibUSB drivers and a .inf.  If
you are using the "portable" .zip, just right-click on bin/brltty.inf
and select install.  If you are using the .exe installer, it is
automatically installed: yes, as soon as the end of installation you get
braille!

What are we still missing is a nice GUI to configure serial devices. I
guess that could be done at the end of installation, adding a few lines
to etc/brltty.conf, but I don't know at all how to achieve that.

Samuel