[BRLTTY] Brltty died while trying to work with it in vmware fusion

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Nov 17 13:46:17 EST 2008

Yes, that's correct; I was doing an install when the problem began, but if
there was actual dammage to my braillelite I would think it would show up
in all environments and not just in ubuntu and debian on vmware fusion.
the behaviors only show up in vmware fusion and in vmware fusion only in
debian and ubuntu. Also, this is a usb-serial setup; does the same kind of
probing apply? At any rate, I was saying that I would think permanent
dammage to the braillelite would subsequently show up in all environments.

--
Cheryl