[BRLTTY] Losing cursor in the latest versions from SVN

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Nov 28 00:28:03 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Hermann on 2008/11/27 at 15:16 +0000]

>since a few days I observe a strange phenomenon while working with
>Brltty:
>For obvious no reason I lose the cursor tracking in brltty, e. g. it
>seems like I've turned it off, which I didn't.

What are you doing when the display doesn't seem to follow the motion of the
cursor? Are you entering input, arrowing up/down through an edited file,
arrowing left/right on an edited line, or what?

There've been some code changes to handle the cursor being out of range, i.e.
off the screen, and it may be that one of those changes was made incorrectly.