[BRLTTY] Losing cursor in the latest versions from SVN

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 28 05:26:50 EST 2008

> suddenly gets lost. Pressing Home+Cursor - the key on my display that
> rebinds the cursor to the display - nothing happens. I have to do:
> Restart brltty

What happens when this occurs and you try scrolling by line on your
braille display? Or panning eg. moving to the next line of the page on
your braille display using its keys... So yes, the next line key on your
display... Does it scroll and read or does it just lock up totally? I
might be seeing a similar problem...

Thanks,

Danny