[BRLTTY] Losing cursor in the latest versions from SVN

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Fri Nov 28 10:29:34 EST 2008

Hermann <meinelisten at onlinehome.de> writes:

> For obvious no reason I lose the cursor tracking in brltty, e. g. it
> seems like I've turned it off, which I didn't. Pressing the key
> combination to turn it on again, does not change anything. I have to
> restart Brltty.

I can confirm this one, just happened to me.  When it happened,
I just pressed return to open a mail folder in Gnus, which basically
means the cursor jumps down to the last line on the screen (since there is
prompt).  The jump is like from line 6 to line 50.

Since the key that is used to toggle cursor tracking is half broken on this
display, I wasn't able to tell for sure if the key doesn't do anything, or if
BRLTTY refuses to accept the toggle.  I at least didn't hear the sound I'd
expect after pressing several times.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'