[BRLTTY] vconnect40 key bindings (was:Re: varioconnect40 and brltty latest dev)

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Mon Sep 1 07:44:50 EDT 2008

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008, Dave Mielke wrote:
Dave,

 > >- a bit different is that the keycoding is differnt then that inside the
 > >Baum varioconnect manual whcih is a bit getting used to.
 >
 > They probably document what's been done for their Windows driver. We have no
 > idea what that is.
well if they keep it the same over the other drivers, it is listed in the
included html file.
I would suggest it may be easier to keep the linux keybindings close or
similar to the doucmented once.
(i.e. line up/down is left-sided on the display in probably windows
drivers but also in the internal menus but right-sided on the linux
drivers).
regards,
Andor

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)