[BRLTTY] Brltty problem with Orca/Ubuntu on vmware fusion

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Sep 9 11:33:12 EDT 2008

sorry Lee, didn't see your post until I checked the archives as mail
doesn't always come through from the list; will have to look into that
sometime. at any rate, I was aware of the dangers of going back to the
original ubuntu brltty so very carefully made sure both were completely
uninstalled and then reinstalled the ubuntu one. I eventually want to
implement the svn version instead but have to make sure I have everything
set up right on my system.

--
Cheryl