[BRLTTY] SEIKA THDZ 40

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Sep 9 12:48:24 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Rob Meredith on 2008/09/09 at 11:53 -0400]

>here's the log. I terminated brltty after the log began to repeat.

The log looks good. Brltty is finding the display, recognizing it as a
PoserBraille, and even reporting that it's probably an emulator. So now we have
to dig a little further, which, of course, may involve sending you a patch or
two to do a bit of debugging. Does anything at all get written to the display,
e.g. the initial BRLTTY line?

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.