[BRLTTY] trouble with braille lite and windows package

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Mon Sep 15 04:18:03 EDT 2008

Note: you have replied to me only, not the list. Make sure when you
reply that you include the list.

Gianluca Casalino, le Mon 15 Sep 2008 09:34:45 +0200, a écrit :
> I have not problems with braille table. Sometimes I press alt shift and
> my keyboard layout change from italian to english.

Ah ok.

> I am sure to use -b -d of course.

> Samuel, you know I type exactly because from me you have a lot of feedback.
> You have no time to handle the problem, but you have time to answer each
> message? Strange....:_))!!!

Answering a mail takes a few minutes. Rebooting on windows, updating,
compiling, etc. rather takes hours, during which I can not do anything
else, as I currently have only one machine (and emulation doesn't seem
to work).

Samuel