[BRLTTY] Trouble with Seika display and brlapi

Rob Meredith rmeredith at aph.org
Wed Sep 24 08:51:57 EDT 2008

Hi Samuel:

The simple program below does work with other displays. I tried it with another serial display. I have also confirmed that when lines are not appearing on the display, that the TSI display driver is not getting the dot patterns to send, so it appears not to be a communications issue between the the PC and the display.

  #include <stdio.h>
  #include <stdlib.h>
#include <brlapi.h>

int main(void) {