[BRLTTY] Another windows build of preversion of brltty 4.0

Michel such michel.such at free.fr
Sun Apr 5 02:05:26 EDT 2009

Hi Samuel and all,

I just tested this latest version and especially the Seika driver.

Here, it does not work at all.
All works when using the ts driver (but with the problem I mansionned some days ago).
If I replace ts by sk, the display is never solicited.

One question: Does this driver, like the ts one, works with the COM emulator from Seika or does this driver need to be removed  before using the  BRLTTY sk driver?