[BRLTTY] System cursor follows braille moves

Nicolas Pitre nico at cam.org
Tue Aug 11 14:36:57 EDT 2009

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, Sebastian Humenda wrote:

> Hello,
>
> has BRLTTY a function to couple the system cursor on the braille moves? If I
> want to read a text, it would be nice when the cursor moves along with the
> braille display moves. When I come to the window and press the braille display
> key for moving right, I come to the status line of brltty. If there is such a
> function, there would appear the next line with the cursor instead.

You want to be able to have the text scroll down automatically when the
braille window reaches the bottom of the screen, is that right?

That would involve issuing a down arrow key event when the braille
window wraps to the next line, and if the cursor doesn't move to the
next line but the screen content moved up then the braille window
would have to remain on the same line.

Nicolas