[BRLTTY] When I get my USB to serial cable

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Aug 14 00:44:46 EDT 2009

I'm really confused now. Why are you ordering a new usb-to-serial
adaptor instead of using the one you have? I thought it was the port
on your computer you said was 1.0 not the cable but maybe I
misunderstood. It's very confusing because you are posting slightly
different information to two different lists. I'm a bit puzzled as to
why you are posting this to brltty when you don't apparently want to
use braille but only want to use your doubletalk for some speech
synthesizer experimenting. No that i mind what you post where, but as
I'm on both lists, what you re doing is rather confusing.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,