[BRLTTY] Crasher/memleak on OpenSolaris

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Aug 19 15:36:45 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Willie Walker on 2009/08/19 at 12:32 -0400]

>Without another braille display, I'm not sure how to use another driver
>other than the X Windows driver.  I just tried the X Windows driver and
>also notice the stack size increasing at about the same rate (~0.5Mb/min).

A steadily increasing stack size would, to me, indicate one of two things. The
first is continual recursion, but that doesn't seem to be the case as your
output from where was reasonable. The second is a compiler optimizer problem,
which wouldn't be a code bug. Does your where output show a particular stack
frame which is ridiculously huge?