[BRLTTY] Solaris memory leak, maybe windows too

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 19 22:35:42 EDT 2009

Thanks Dave and Samuel!

It seems to function well.  I ran BrlTTY and monitored the pmap -x
output while I used Orca.  The stack remained at a steady 12K and the
total size remained at a steady 5.5M.

I've had it running for the past hour and have started/stopped Orca many
times during that period.  It seems quite stable.

Many thanks!  This was a tricky one to find, and I admire Samuel's
ability to track it down and Dave's ability to flip over a patch so quickly.

Will