[BRLTTY] Alva.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jan 1 19:53:02 EST 2009

Support has now been added to brltty for the Alva BC640/680 models. This has
required significant changes to brltty's Alva driver so, given that these
changes were made without access to an older Alva model, I'd appreciate it very
much if those of you who have older models, e.g. Satellite and ABT, could build
the latest development revision of brltty, give it a thorough test with your
Alva, and let me know the results. Please don't overwrite any working copy of
brltty that you have in case the changes have problems.

Note that the changes referred to above are only within the Alva driver.
Brltty's core and all other drivers are fine.