[BRLTTY] Another needed toggle

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Thu Jan 8 11:06:04 EST 2009

Hi gang,

Awhile ago I suggested a reflow function that would need a toggle command.
Another setting that needs a toggle is 8/6 dot braille, so we can get 6-dot
braille without having to turn off grade 2.

This has been suggested before by more than one person, and the stumbling
block had always been that every display's key settings would need to be
modified. Now that open season has been declared on the Widow-Up and Down
commands, perhaps we can get this with little work?

Any comments?

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University