[BRLTTY] brltty and baum brailleconnect

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 16:40:52 EST 2009

I have just gotten a brailleconnect at work.  THis is a Buam product
which can emulate handytech and powerbraille units as well as it's
native mode.  I have tried the following commands to get it to work with
brltty with no success:
brltty -b bm -d usb:
brltty -d usb:
brltty -b ht -d usb:  (after telling it to emulate handytech)

I have been using an alva abt34D on this machine with great success via
serial port for a number of years and would like to get the new display
working.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tom