[BRLTTY] about descchar binding

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jan 31 00:27:27 EST 2009

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2009/01/31 at 13:06 +0800]

>If I bind descchar to keypad, then how to define the character possition?

It describes the character where the cursor is.

Note that descchar is already defined in keypad.ktb, as are lots of other
functions.

>I can use chrlt/chrrt to define cut point, but brltty doesn't know this
>for descchar.

All of the character-based functions, including the four cut ones, use the
location of the cursor when invoked from the keyboard.