[BRLTTY] about descchar binding

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jan 31 02:25:22 EST 2009

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2009/01/31 at 14:36 +0800]

>Did you change the program?
>I really can perform cut/paste by chrlt/chrrt in prevous. But now it
>can't.

It's possible that older revisions allowed that via the position of the
leftmost character on the braille display. That was never the intent, though.
It's just that we were enhancing the whole capability without worrying about
smaller details at first. The intent, which is the way it works now, is to use
the position of the cursor.