[BRLTTY] autoselect localles problem when doing ./configure

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Jun 1 21:33:56 EDT 2009

My old thinkpad T23's fan quit and so I'm
working on the Mac. I did a fresh install. But when I tried to run
./configure on brltty after downloading the svn and running autogen, I got
an error related to line 16100 saying "command not found". this appears to
be relted to "autoselect localles" but I've never had this problem before
and don't know if it's a problem with my Leopard install or with Macports.
Can somebody tell me whether I'm missing a package or what to do about
this?

tia.
  -- Cheryl