[BRLTTY] A big Thanks!!!

Ollie mallard at ilgerone.net
Sat Jun 27 18:01:30 EDT 2009

Samuel,
That's younger than me!!! (lol).
I tried the site of Ha'aretz, which is pretty
complex, and another one, which is somewhat
easier. Hebrew is about the only thing that seems
to function properly in this installation...
I had trouble getting BRLTTY to work with my
braille display, and orca then spoke corectly.
When the braille display started to finally work,
Orca got mad, and began to say half words and play tricks all along...
Never mind, as long as braille works!
Cheers, and thanks millions!
Ollie