[BRLTTY] Metec braille display anyone?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Mar 7 01:33:02 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Mohammed at atexplorer.com on 2009/03/06 at 16:51 +0200]

>I recieved a 25-cell braille display called Metec, made by a german
>company: metec-ag.de. it comes with a cd that has a screen reader called
>Bysonic, and
>USP drivers for the display. I don't seem to find any drivers for it to
>work with brltty or any other screen reader.
>
>has anybody heard of it? any suggestions on what I can try?

I haven't personally heard of it before. Would you be willing to try to find a
contact at Metec who might be willing to contact us regarding the communication
protocol(s) supported by their device? You may pass along my name and personal
e-mail address to them if they'd prefer to discuss the issue with a specific
person.