[BRLTTY] Patch: UEB grade2 "cc" contraction

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Mon Mar 9 16:03:43 EDT 2009

For what it's worth, I just switched Jaws to UEB, so let's see: Occupation:
It does show cc as a middle c (dots 25). Dave asked about other double
letters: flabby yes, bb is dots 23. Daddy, no, dd is spelled out. Fluffy
yes, ff is dots 235. I have no idea about the reliableness of Jaws UEB
support but that's what it does right now.

Hmm. My spelling checker flags reliableness as an error. Isn't that a valid
word? Reliability might be a better choice but still...

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University