[BRLTTY] Patch: UEB grade2 "cc" contraction

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 9 19:35:29 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 03:03:04PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Daniel Dalton on 2009/03/09 at 16:59 +1100]
>
> >I'm sure; my braille note when using ueb braille code shows cc as a
> >lower c. I don't know of a website, sorry...
>
> What about bb, ff, and gg?

All exist, patch attached although it's probably quicker to just edit
the file by hand :)

dd was removed, as I believe you correctly pointed out... I'm sure all
of these exist from the bn, haven't been able to check with JAWS, since
I don't have a windows machine with screenreading software running on
it...

I can check again by emailing a contact I have, but I believe it should
be committed, (unless someone disagrees).

Thx!

Daniel.