[BRLTTY] BRLAPI

Rob Meredith rmeredith at aph.org
Tue Mar 10 11:23:12 EDT 2009

Hello:

I have been using the version of brlapi found in brltty 3.10 for a while. Under that version, the following code worked:
brlapi_readKey(0,&code);
brlapi_expandKeyCode(code, &expCode);
if ((expCode.type == BRLAPI_KEY_TYPE_CMD) &&
                                                (expCode.command ==BRLAPI_KEY_CMD_PASSDOTS)) ...

With the current development build, I never get a command of BRLAPI_KEY_CMD_PASSDOTS. Instead, I get the characters typed on the display in the argument field.

Was this an intended change, and if so, how can I get the dot patterns instead?

Rob