[BRLTTY] Tracing USB requests on Windows.

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Thu Mar 12 15:42:23 EDT 2009

Dave,

I haven't written drivers for Windows, so far, but I did a quick search and
found a FAQ on the MS web site that may give you some pointers.
I searched for: "tracing usb requests" and the top one was the FAQ.

If I can help I will be happy to do so.
I have a pretty complete devel system with VS2005 and VS2008.
I'm running Vista on my laptop.
I can also help test with a USB hub if needed.
I own three displays, FS Focus80, HT EBR 40 (Bluetooth, USB) and a FS PM40
USB from my Pacmate.
I also have access to a couple of Humanware braillenotes, MPower QT32 and a
PK.

Best,
J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland