[BRLTTY] unaccessible apps with brltty

Hermann meinelisten at onlinehome.de
Tue Mar 17 11:13:15 EDT 2009

Hi,
during the last days I often had to use programs like alsamixer or the
interface of aumix.
I had to realize that those programs are hardly accessible with Brltty,
so I have to switch to SBL in ordr to adjust my Alsa settings.
Those programs use an attribute cursor, which is not recognized by
Brltty.
Another example is the Midnight Commander (mc).
So what can a brltty user do to access these apps? Are there plans to
extend brltty's features so that one can set attribute cursor settings?
Hermann