[BRLTTY] braille-devices in brltty.conf template

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Tue Mar 17 12:02:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a similar question than for the text-tables:
in the brltty.conf of Lenny there is a display called bs braillesense;
although this isn't present yet in the Ubuntu template of brltty.conf, shall
this display work with all distros or not?
I presume it will since both distros have 3.10 ?
or is once again bs supposed being there for the future v 4.x ?
(if so I'm asking myself why does the Debian brltty maintainers do provide
such code for a future version who probably won't never been provided with
the so called Lenny distro ?)

Labrad0r