[BRLTTY] INKA oddities

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Mar 21 20:42:15 EDT 2009

My Baum INKA has just arrived back from being serviced. I hadn't used it for a
year or so, but decided to arrange servicing to correct the problems with the
navigation keys that were preventing the display from being used.

With svn revision 4302 I notice the following.

1. The status cells to the left of the display are blank. How do I fix this?

2. Switch 1 is supposed to disable all sensors (temporarily) - good to avoid
accidentally activating the optical sensors. It doesn't have any effect,
however.

I can turn on debugging in the Baum driver and rebuild if that will help.