[BRLTTY] INKA oddities

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Mar 21 21:52:25 EDT 2009

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> wrote:
> [quoted lines by Jason White on 2009/03/22 at 11:42 +1100]
>
> >1. The status cells to the left of the display are blank. How do I fix this?
>
> My memory of the Inka's physical layout is vague now. Are those status cells
> part of the text cells or are they separate?

They are separate. My recollection is vague as well, but as I remember, they
have to be written out as part of the cell data, after the 40 cells of the
main display.

There are 4 status cells, hence 44 cells in total.

> Does the preferences menu show any configured status fields?

Yes, and when I adjust the number of status cells, they appear on the main
display rather than on the separate status cells where they ought to be.