[BRLTTY] XWindow driver?

Simon Meers drmeers at gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:11:14 EDT 2009

Yes, it was just a normal gnome-terminal window in Ubuntu 8.04. It had been
working before. I tried rebooting to see if that would fix restart the
AT_SPI registry, but still got the same error. I ran configure again (this
time with no arguments), then make && make install, and everything worked
fine again!? I assume it got broken somehow when configured with :

./configure --with-braille-driver=xw,-all --with-screen-driver=as,-all

Nevermind, it is working now. But I still can't get figure out why Java is
crashing (see my other email) when I try to do anything with the Connection
object...