[BRLTTY] URG: Optelec

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Nov 9 10:28:31 EST 2009

I am not fully sure but this seems to make sense to me: does brltty 3.10
actually support the optelec BC640 display? The message saying that the
USB is connected and it showing up with lsusb simply means that the USB
system has detected a device but it doesn't mean it has a driver to make
proper use of the device.

As said you need a later version, I am running a debian unstable package
of brltty 4.1, so if you don't want to install from source then try that
package.

Michael Whapples