[BRLTTY] brltty 4.1: doesn't work

Aldo labrad0r at edpnet.be
Tue Nov 10 08:47:43 EST 2009

I compiled it because this Optelec isn't mine but a test model I have to
give back betweene six days now;
so my default is the Satellite and taht didn't required to use 4.1:

how can I migrate to brltty 4.1 in my Debian Lenny without changing other
things ?
does dpkg -i the_new_pacakge.deb will work or does it requires recent
libraries and so on ?

Aldo.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 01:18:00PM +0000, Michael Whapples wrote:
> [...]
> > brltty: checking for screen driver: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not loadable: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not found
> >
> > asteroid:~# brltty: checking for screen driver: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not loadable: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not found
> > exitbrltty: checking for screen driver: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not loadable: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not found
> >
> > asteroid:~# brltty: checking for screen driver: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not loadable: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not found
> >
> > asteroid:~# kbrltty: checking for screen driver: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not loadable: lx
> > brltty: screen driver not found
> > illall ./brltty
> > asteroid:~# brltty: USB control transfer error 32: Gebroken pijp.
> > brltty: api unlink
> > brltty: api link
> > brltty: api unlink
> > brltty: USB: ept=81 dir=in xfr=int pkt=64 ivl=10ms

  Dig that crazy beat on the drums:  VINUX !!!  The best is getting better!