[BRLTTY] brltty and the dialog package

Donald Raikes DON.RAIKES at oracle.com
Sat Nov 14 20:45:07 EST 2009

Dave,

Yes I tried the --visit-items option, but that didn't help.

My problem is coming in the remastersys-installer script. This script allows the user to install the contents of a debian livecd to a harddisk.

At one point in the script a list is presented with a choice of which drive to install to, another place asks for which of a list of partitions to use for the root/home/swap partition (three different questions).

In all of these situations, brltty does not track the selection at all. I am using speakup in highlight-tracking mode, and it seems to be off on which item is selected as well.

I have succeeded in killing my desktop system because my install using this installer somehow is not booting up. Need to try again, but was just wondering if there is a way to get brltty to track the highlighting better.