[BRLTTY] Optelec and audiopack

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Nov 19 06:40:40 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Aldo on 2009/11/19 at 10:57 +0100]

>just forgot to tell you that last friday I also tested shortly the so called
>"audiopack" / in fact the braille-keyboard module added to the Optelec
>BC640.
>
>Unfortunately that wasn't working at all so I did removed it immediately:
>
>can you confirm that the audiopack is currently unsupported under BrlTty ?
>is it currently in development ?

My understanding is that the keyboard should present itself to the system as a
regular HID keyboard so I'd expect it to work. I'd need access to one in order
to directly test it.

Do you happen to still have any of your system logs from when you connected it?