[BRLTTY] braille displays as well as braille maths

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Nov 20 21:18:57 EST 2009

Daniel Dalton <d.dalton at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> > Your Bluetooth requirement limits you to Alva, Baum, EuroBraille,
> > HandyTech, HIMS, Papenmeier, and Seika. All of these models also support
> > USB.
>
> Thanks, I will check them out, hopefully they are available in Australia.

Some are but most probably aren't. What local distributors supply are only a
small proportion of the products available internationally.

Of course, if the manufacturer is willing to sell you a product and support it
in the event of problems, you can always important yourself - I've done that
in the past for several adaptive technology devices.

My advice: read the specifications for every product that interests you, which
will help you to identify the ones that best meet your requirements.