[BRLTTY] BRLTTY won't start with bluetooth any more

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Sep 15 08:50:13 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2009/09/15 at 13:41 +0200]

>I can really not imagine what changes I've done, but now the braille
>display doesn't respond. I get the following log output:

There are no debug logs in what you sent. Perhaps your system is configured to
drop debug logs or to put them somewhere else. In additgion to ensuring
that you're specifying -ldebug, could you please use -e to tell
brltty to log to standard error, use 2> to redirect its standard error to a
file, and then post the full log?