[BRLTTY] May I disabled word wrapping?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 21 16:34:12 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2009/09/21 at 15:38 +0800]

>If I don't like auto word wrapping in reading Chinese,
>is it possible to dissable it for my personal using.

Am I correct that you're referring to when a contraction table is being used?

Do you mean that you want the braille to go right up to the end of the text
cells regardless of any earlier spaces?

Are you picking up the icu libraries when building brltty? One way to tell is
if the "describe character" function includes the character name.

>If so, which file or lines of source should I modify? Thanks!

If necessary, I'll put together a patch for you which you can apply as needed.