[BRLTTY] Alva Satellite tumbler keys.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Sep 29 06:41:26 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Adrian P. van Bloois on 2009/09/29 at 09:36 +0200]

>I never use the attributes, it's too much hasstle to go into the
>preference menu twice, to put it on and off. It might be an idea to use
>the tumblers, or at least one of them, to switch on/off atrributes
>display.

Do you mean the mode wherein all eight dots are used to show what the eight VGA
attributes are, or do you mean the mode wherein characters with special
highlightitng are underlined? Both already have bindings. The former is the
second status key on the back row, and the former is the second status key on
the front row. I guess those won't work, though, if you configure the Alva such
that all cells are allocated to text.